The Wellness Program offers hands-on, inspiring, and educational opportunities to help patients achieve their personal health goals.
All wellness classes are available to Alliance patients for no additional charge.
The Wellness Program is available to all Alliance Medical Ministry patients for no additional charge. Patients should talk to their provider about a program that will help them meet personal health goals -- self-manage diabetes, lose weight, lower blood pressure, or lower hemoglobin A1c level.
- Cooking Matters, in partnership with Inter-Faith Food Shuttle
- Diabetes Education Classes
- Diabetes Prevention Program, in partnership with the YMCA
- Seed to Supper garden education, in partnership with Inter-Faith Food Shuttle
- Walk with a Doc walking program
- Yoga, in partnership with You Call this Yoga