A fantastic group of young families from an Edenton Street UMC Missional Community adopted Alliance Medical Ministry in 2017. Here's a highlight of their service:
- Garden Launch labor prepping our garden for spring planting
- Providing breakfast for staff
- Manning the Wine Wall at the Farm to Table Dinner
- Building boxes for Share the Pie
- Donating glucometers and strips for diabetic patients
They adopted an Alliance family for Christmas, gifting everything from scrubs, toys, clothes, and even a PS4!
From Missional Community leader Becca Edwards: "We have been so blessed by this experience! God is so good. We can't wait for the family to receive these items given with such love."