Punxsutawney Phil may have seen his shadow (six more weeks of winter!), but it's been feeling more and more like spring in the Alliance Community Garden: vibrant cherry blossoms, emerging lettuce seedlings and proud cabbage and collard transplants.
Major spring garden plans are underway, including a hoop house and a new walking path. Check back with us in March for updates and final reports.
Save the Date: 2018 Spring Garden Launch
Saturday, February 28th
9:30 am - 12 pm
Celebrate the garden and healthy lifestyles with us:
- Plant and seed vegetables for summer
- Care for our spring vegetables
- Take part in garden planning and garden art projects
- Connect with other communities participating in our garden programs
- Pop-up Zumba and Yoga Classes
- One mile "Walk With a Doc"
- Food Truck @ 11 am
RSVP or inquire to Jesse Crouch, Garden Coordinator: email@example.com.
Join us for a Garden Workday -- individuals or groups welcomed. Learn about organic gardening, composting, and the importance of honeybees. No previous experience required. Jesse Crouch, Garden Coordinator will provide instructions, tools, and oversight!
Sign up now! Email Jesse Crouch: firstname.lastname@example.org.