Patient Eligibility Requirements
- 18 years or older
- Resident of Wake County
- No health insurance
- No Medicaid or Medicare
- Employed or live with a family member who is employed by Wake County
How to Become a Patient
Step 1: If you meet the requirements listed above, download and complete a Patient Eligibility Packet:
Patient Eligibility Packets are also available at Alliance Medical Ministry reception desk.
Step 1a: If you are self-employed, download and complete an Income Verification Form:
Step 2: Attend Eligibility Appointment with your completed Patient Eligibility Packet.
An eligibility appointment is required for all NEW patients.
Walk-in and scheduled appointments with the Eligibility & Care Coordinator are available on:
- Tuesdays, 10 am - 12 pm, 1 pm - 3 pm
- Wednesdays, 10 am - 12 pm, 1 pm - 3 pm
- Fridays, 10 am - 12 pm, 1 pm - 3 pm
Walk in during days/hours listed above, or contact the Eligibility & Care Coordinator to make an appointment: (919) 250-3320 ext. 401.
At your first appointment:
- Arrive 15 minutes before scheduled appointment
- Bring all current medications
- Bring co-pay:
- Payment expected at time of service
- Average co-pay is $25
- Cash, personal checks, Mastercard & Visa accepted
- You will receive your Alliance Patient card, which you must bring with you to all future appointments.
You're a patient now!
- All patients are required to sign a Patient Responsibility and Accountability Contract.