Alliance Medical Ministry is committed to providing quality, affordable healthcare to the working uninsured.
Board-certified physicians in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine provide the medical foundation for patients at Alliance.
Upon acceptance as a patient at Alliance, each individual is assigned to a medical provider, and continues to see that provider while a patient at our practice.
Hours: The clinic is open Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 4:00 pm. Doors open at 8:15 am.
- Chronic disease management and preventative care
- Lab Work: Thanks to UNC-REX Healthcare, most lab work is done onsite after the patient’s appointment at no additional cost for patient.
- Medications: With necessary financial information provided by patients, medication assistance may be available.
- PLEASE NOTE: We do not have nor do not prescribe controlled substances at Alliance Medical Ministry.
- Monthly Rex Mammography Bus: Established patients only
- Well Woman exams : Established patients over age 45 only
- We do NOT perform DOT physicals.
Alliance is grateful to our volunteer providers who donate time to our patients.
Specialty care is available in the areas of:
- Physical therapy
- Ophthalmology for diabetes patients
- ENT services
- Orthopaedic Services
- Wound Care
Specialty screenings are available for qualifying patients in the areas of :
- Mammography, in partnership with the Rex Foundation's Mobile Mammography Unit
- Dental, in partnership with the North Carolina Baptist Men's Dental Association
- Cardiovascular Testing
- Skincare screenings