Vegetables with Curry Spiced Chickpeas
Serves: 4 Prep Time: 10 min. Cook Time: 25 min.
- 2 cans (15 oz.) no salt added garbanzo beans
- 1 medium tomato
- 2 sweet peppers (1 green, 1 red)
- 1 container (8 oz.) of mushrooms
- 1 medium onions
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 Tbs olive oil
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 4 garlic cloves
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp thyme
- Dice all veggies and keep separate
- Add olive oil, peppers and onions to a large pan and heat over medium heat 5-10 minutes, until tender. Add salt and pepper.
- Add garbanzo beans and diced tomato to a small sauce pan over medium heat; cook 1-2 minutes until tomatoes soften. Add remaining spiced and minced garlic. Cook another 5 minutes
- Add diced mushrooms to the peppers and onions and cook another 5 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!