Spinach, Hummus, and Bell Pepper Wraps
Serves: 2 Cook Time: 10 min.
- 2 (1.9-oz.) whole-grain flatbreads
- ½ cup roasted garlic hummus
- 1 small red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 cup firmly packed baby spinach
- 1-ounce crumbled tomato-and-basil feta cheese (about ¼ cup)
- Spread each flatbread with ¼ cup hummus, leaving a ½-inch border around the edge.
- Divide the bell pepper evenly between the flatbreads; top each with ½ cup spinach and 2 tablespoons cheese. Starting from one short side, roll up the wraps. Cut each wrap in half, and secure with wooden picks.