- Event sponsorship, including our Spring fundraiser, Share the Pie, and the Alliance Young Professionals
- Direct financial support for Alliance's clinic, Community Garden & Wellness Program, Pastoral Care & Counseling Program
- Monthly giving through Alliance's iGive Corporate program
- Workplace drives for flu kits, glucose strips & monitors, office supplies
- Donate a percentage of sales or service in support of Alliance
- Match employee gifts to Alliance Medical Ministry
- Team-building events: Plan your company's day of service in Alliance's Community Garden or helping in the clinic. Contact our Director of Community Outreach to find out more or schedule a day of service: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We need the help of local partners more than ever.
Alliance is in a unique position to change the healthcare landscape for our patients, and the health of all of Wake County. But we can’t grow and help the estimated 90,000 Wake County uninsured without significant, sustaining support.
Monthly or quarterly support allows Alliance the financial stability to address our patients’ immediate and long-term healthcare needs. Read more here.
Call Kathryn Holding, Director of Development & Communications, with questions or problems, (919) 250-9254.
Financial information about Alliance Medical Ministry and a copy of its license are available from the State Solicitation Licensing Section at (919) 807-2214. The license is not an endorsement by the State. Contributions made to Alliance Medical Ministry support our mission of providing quality, affordable healthcare to working, uninsured adults in Wake County.