Together, we will toast a bountiful harvest in Alliance's Community Garden! Join us for cocktails in the garden, followed by a farm to table dinner featuring local food and spirits. Evening festivities include:
- Cocktails in the garden with a sit-down, family-style dinner of fresh and local plates;
- A local chef (TBD) showcasing fresh and local ingredients provided by local farms and vendors, including our own community garden;
- Live auction during dinner, featuring unique local experiences in the areas of art, cuisine, craft, music and performing art.
- Alliance Medical Ministry tours sharing our past, present future.
- Live music highlighting local artists in the garden.
Stay tuned for ticket and live auction details!