The Alliance Young Professionals and four community partners present a three-part Summer Conversation Series around pressing health topics in Wake County. These FREE events are open to all in the community, and we hope will provide an opportunity for education, dialogue, and action.
Join us for Part 1 of a Summer Conversation Series, where speakers will address food insecurity in Wake County and the newly adopted Wake County Food Security Plan.
Matt Calabria, Wake County Commissioners
- Erin White, Community Food Lab
- Lester Clay, Passage Home
- Ruthie Wofford, Capital Area Food Network
Open to all in the community.
Beverages and light bites provided.
- 6:30 PM - 7:00 PM: Networking
- 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM: Panel Discussion
- If you choose, join us afterward for continued conversation and dinner at Whiskey Kitchen.