Our Community Garden thrives with the support of over 300 community volunteers. Come dig in our Garden!
Mark your calendars for our Spring Garden Launch!
Saturday, April 28 | 9:30 AM - 12:00 PM |
Alliance Community Garden | 101 Donald Ross Drive
Details to come.
RSVP or inquire to Jesse Crouch, Garden Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How do I sign up to volunteer?
- Drop in, RSVP or schedule your group to volunteer.
- Special garden workdays can be crafted based on your group size.
- Can I bring a group? Absolutely! We host families, companies, churches, and other community groups. Individuals welcome too!
- What tasks will we complete? With eight rows and 20 garden boxes, there's always work to be done! Typical volunteer tasks include planting, weeding, watering, and harvesting.
- Do I have to have prior garden experience? No! Our Garden & Wellness Coordinator will oversee your volunteer experience, giving instructions, tasks, and tools.