Our Community Garden thrives with the support of over 300 community volunteers. Come dig in our Garden!
- Can I bring a group? Absolutely! We host families, companies, churches, and other community groups. Individuals welcome too!
- What tasks will we complete? With eight rows and 20 garden boxes, there's always work to be done! Typical volunteer tasks include planting, weeding, watering, and harvesting.
- Do I have to have prior garden experience? No! Our Garden & Wellness Coordinator will oversee your volunteer experience, giving instructions, tasks, and tools.
- When are the workdays?
- Regular garden workdays are held:
- 2nd Saturday of each month, 9 am to 12 pm
- 4th Wednesday of each month, 5:30 to 7:30 pm.
- No RSVP necessary, but preferred.
- Special garden workdays can be crafted based on your group size.
For all inquiries and RSVPs, contact Jesse Crouch, Garden & Wellness Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org.