Alliance Medical Ministry is committed to providing quality, affordable healthcare to the working uninsured.
Board-certified physicians in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine provide the medical foundation for patients at Alliance.
Upon acceptance as a patient at Alliance, each individual is assigned to a medical provider, and continues to see that provider while a patient at our practice.
Hours: The clinic is open Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 4:00 pm. Doors open at 8:15 am.
- Chronic disease management and preventative care
- Lab Work: Thanks to UNC-REX Healthcare, most lab work is done onsite after the patient’s appointment at no additional cost for patient.
- Medications: With necessary financial information provided by patients, medication assistance may be available.
- Monthly Rex Mammography Bus: Established patients only
- Well Woman exams : Established patients over age 45 only
Alliance is grateful to our volunteer providers who donate time to our patients. Specialty care is available in the areas of:
- Physical therapy
- Ophthalmology for diabetes patients
- ENT services
- Orthopaedic Services
- Cardiovascular Testing
COUNSELING & PASTORAL CARE
Alliance Medical Ministry provides free pastoral support and counseling for all patients, family members and staff. Alliance acknowledges all as persons of worth and value, regardless of religious preference. Our Pastoral Care and Counseling team is comprised of clinicians trained in Pastoral Counseling, Chaplaincy, Licensed Clinical Social Work, and Marriage and Family Therapy. Counseling focus areas include but are not limited to: anxiety/stress, depression, fear, grief, life transitions, relationship dynamics, communication difficulties, suicidal thoughts, trauma, addiction, and questions about sexuality and faith. We are here to journey with you, and we're willing to listen. Please call us to schedule an appointment with one of our counselors, 919-250-3320 ext. 438.