Thank you for considering Alliance Medical Ministry for your in-kind donations! Please see below for our wish list of items needed for the clinic and administration.
Please note we are unable to accept unsealed, opened, expired, or partially-used medications.
We are currently not accepting: wheelchairs, motorized wheelchairs, walkers, crutches, toilet seats, boots, or medical beds.
Over-The-Counter Medicines (generics greatly welcomed):
- Asprin (81 mg)
- Hydrocortisone Ointment 1%
Allergy Season Medicines
- Mucinex and Mucinex DM
- Nasal saline
- Tylenol cold and sinus
Medical Supplies And Equipment:
- ReliOn Prime Blood Glucose Test Strips -- only the ReliOn brand please!
- ReliOn Pen needles -- only the ReliOn brand please!
- ReliOn Prime Blood Glucose Monitoring System -- only the ReliOn brand please!
- Blood pressure cuffs (large/thigh) (4 needed)
- Nebulizers (new or used)
- CPAP machines (new or used)
- Pulse oximeter (portable)
- Exam light
- Pill cutters
- Multivitamins for Adults
- Alpha Lipoic Acid 600mg
- B Complex Vitamins
- Fish Oil Capsules-- 1000mg strength
- Vitamin D Capsules or tablets—All strengths
Other Items To Support Patients’ Access To Care:
- Bus passes
- Gas cards (less than $25)
- Grocery store gift cards (less than $25)
- Nabs (snacks in office for diabetic patients)
Office Supplies (greatest needs in bold):
- White printer/copy paper
- Black ink pens (no caps, please)
- Postage stamps
- Colored paper
- White-out tape
- Card stock (multicolored)
- File folders (3 tab Manila)
- Hanging folders
- Post-it notes
- Paper towels
- Hand sanitizer
- Produce scale
- Stirrup Hoe
- Harvesting Knife
Bring items to 101 Donald Ross Dr. Raleigh, NC 27610. Call the Development Office at 919.250.9254 or email email@example.com for more details.