Clinic volunteers fill a crucial need, providing specialty care, translating for patients, and filing important medical documents.
Direct all questions to Elizabeth Daniel at email@example.com or 919-250-3320 ext. 418.
If you would like to volunteer in the clinic, complete and submit an online application.
Like the relationship we enjoy with our patients, we appreciate the same with our volunteers.
If you can commit to a minimum of six months of service to Alliance, we hope you will consider the individual volunteer options listed below.
- Physician: Provide medical care to Alliance patients.
- Nursing Support: Provide nursing support with triage, chart reviews, specialty clinic support and quality improvements
- Diabetes Education: Provide diabetes education in the clinic
- Clinic Support: Provide clinic support by assembling charts, requesting medical records, completing medications paperwork, etc.
- Medical Interpreter: Assist Spanish-speaking patients, translate for doctors (if certified), and make follow-up reminder calls.
- Patient Services & Administrative Support: Assist Patient Services team with greeting patients, conducting eligibility evaluations, phone calls, mailings and general office support.
- Collection Drives: Contact the office for a complete list is needs. Sample drives include office supplies (copy paper, stamps, pens, etc.), diabetic kits, OTC (over-the-counter) medications, and healthy snacks.
Thank you to our Clinic Volunteers:
- Dr. Gary Haakenson, OB-GYN
- Dr. Laura Helton, Internal Medicine
- Dr. Walton Joyner, Ophthalmology
- Dr. Charles Mann, ENT
- Chuck McDougal, Cardiology U/S Technician
- Doris Nicolas-Mir, Certified Diabetes Instructor
- Dr. Wanda Radford, OB-GYN
- Skip Roy, Physical Therapy
- Beverly Schnick, RN
- Carolina Family Practice/Sports Medicine
- Dr. Robert Bilbro, Cardiology
- Barb Deal, RN
- Dr. Sara DeWitt, Wound Clinic
- Debbie Entwistle, RN, Cardiovascular Technician
- Mary Beth Gallo, Registered Dietician, Certified Diabetes Instructor
- Dr. Juan Granados