If you would like to volunteer, print and fill out a volunteer application. Submit applications to Elizabeth Mitchener Daniel at email@example.com. For questions, you can reach Elizabeth at 919.250.3320 ext. 422.
Volunteer in our Clinic
Volunteers at Alliance Medical Ministry fill a crucial need, from translating for patients, to answering the phones and filing important medical documents. Volunteers, both medical and administrative, are essential to the success of Alliance. Each year more than 200 volunteers donate their time and services on behalf of our patients. Like the relationship we enjoy with our patients, we appreciate the same with our volunteers. If you can commit to a minimum of six months to a year of service to Alliance, we hope you will consider the individual volunteer options listed below.
- Collection Drives: Contact the office for a complete list is needs. Sample drives include office supplies (copy paper, stamps, pens, etc.), diabetic kits, OTC (over-the-counter) medications, and healthy snacks.
- Physician: Provide medical care to Alliance patients.
- Nursing Support: Provide nursing support with triage, chart reviews, specialty clinic support and quality improvements
- Clinic Support: Provide clinic support by assembling charts, requesting medical records, completing medications paperwork, etc.
- Medical Interpreter: Assist Spanish-speaking patients, translate for doctors (if certified), and make follow-up reminder calls.
- Patient Services & Administrative Support: Assist Patient Services team with greeting patients, conducting eligibility evaluations, phone calls, mailings and general office support.
Volunteer in our Garden
Come dig in our garden! With eight rows and 20 boxes, there is always work to be done -- planting, weeding, watering, and harvesting! Our Community Garden presents the perfect opportunity for churches, companies, and families to get active and help us produce the fruits and vegetables that are given directly to our patients. Garden workdays are held on the second Wednesday of each month from 5-7 pm, and the last Saturday of each month from 9 am to noon
Volunteer in our Development Office
- Development/Annual Fund Committee: Help with creation, planning and execution of annual giving campaigns.
- Alliance “Ambassador”: Serve as an Alliance representative at a mission or health fair, or be a champion for Alliance at your workplace, community organization, church, or other group, and share the Alliance story.