Grilled Radishes with Brown Butter, Thyme, and Sea Salt
Serves: 2-4 Prep Time: 10 min. Cook Time: 10 min.
- 3 cups radishes, stems removed and halved lengthwise depending on their size.
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted and browned (Use olive oil instead for a healthier option!)
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme, chopped
- Sea salt or kosher salt to taste
- Preheat your grill or a grill pan over medium high heat.
- Spray the halved radishes with cooking spray or brush them with a little olive oil.
- Place the radishes cut side down on the grill or grill pan. If the radishes are too small to go on the grill use a grill basket to keep them from falling through the grates.
- Grill the radishes for 3 – 4 minutes per side, they should just start to soften, but still have plenty of crunch.
- Remove the radishes from the grill and place them in a serving bowl or platter.
- Drizzle the radishes with the brown butter and sprinkle them with thyme and sea salt.